The mission of National Real Estate Ventures (NREV) is to use its comprehensive commercial real estate skills and network to protect , stabilize, add value and successfully sell or refinance commercial properties of all types at the highest NOI and lowest cap rate with the same incentives as a developer or owner..
Brief History of NREV
National Real Estate Ventures (NREV) is a Florida limited liability company founded in 2007 by Peter Monroe. It is a fully insured and full service Florida licensed real estate company specializing in commercial real estate.
Peter Monroe, President and CEO
(for more details, please click on LinkedIn icon above)
• Monroe has 40 years’ experience as an executive in protecting, stabilizing, adding value and selling or refinancing commercial real estate (CRE)
• Personally has provided a comprehensive set of CRE Services to nearly 100 diverse CRE product types
• Offers a single point of contact to help clients maximize the value of their CRE
• Florida real estate broker, attorney, developer, receiver and former Class A general contractor
• Senior government experience:
……..1. CEO and President of the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) under Presidents Bush and Clinton
……………..• At RTC, pioneered the commercial mortgage backed security (CMBS) industry
……..2. Chief Operating Officer of the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
• Executive Director of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Foundation
• Graduated from Williams College, Oxford University and Harvard Law School
• Founded National Real Estate Ventures in 2007
For full resume click here.